1. Ability to get to work reliably and on time.
2. Ability to be present in the workplace during normal working hours.
3. Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
4. Ability to work with co-workers, supervisors, and managers harmoniously and cooperatively and as a team player.
5. Ability to follow directions from supervisors.
6. Ability to work independently while following established guidelines, procedures, and instructions.
7. Ability to be flexible in handling assignments and shifting priorities.
8. Strong organizational skills to carry out projects, maintain progress, and meet goals.
9. Ability to quickly learn new tools, workflows, and protocols.
10. Demonstrated ability to effectively search standard library databases such as online public access catalogs (i.e., UCLA Library Catalog), and other types of national and regional databases (i.e., WorldCat, Online Archive of California).